Excalibur: A Dragon's Tale

I never knew there used to be theming between Excali-bar and The old Animatronic show building. It shows the quality and theming consistency of Farmer Studios though! Credit goes to Drayton Talk on Twitter
20240411_160735.jpg

I never knew there used to be theming between Excali-bar and The old Animatronic show building. It shows the quality and theming consistency of Farmer Studios though! Credit goes to Drayton Talk on Twitter
View attachment 6001
When you think about it Excalibur was another Disney rip off, with Merlin and stuff. Surprised they weren’t sued with all the disney rides like Pirate Adventure

When you think about it Excalibur was another Disney rip off, with Merlin and stuff. Surprised they weren’t sued with all the disney rides like Pirate Adventure
not particularly as Excalibur's concept and story was written at farmer studios and none of the sets or theming resembles a copy, i don't see how it has anything to do with Disney?

not particularly as Excalibur's concept and story was written at farmer studios and none of the sets or theming resembles a copy, i don't see how it has anything to do with Disney?
Well, a Member of Farmer Studios did all the concepts and Writing and Story for Excalibur. His name is Graham Edward, who is now an author and does lots of Medievil and Fantasy novels. He's also got his own website below. He even worked on Nemesis Sub-Terra as he says in his website, along with a page dedicated to Exalibur.

A medieval and castle theme?!?! In the center of England, of all places? Well I never!

Also you could not get sued for using a Pirate theme. Disney did not invent or crate Pirates.

Back