Excalibur: A Dragon's Tale

out by the coach car park i noticed that there was the Excalibur boats by the trees
1610657502367.png

i wonder why the parks still keeping them around if they know people arent going to buy them
The Bryans haven’t ever thrown anything away. The Auction was a good example as they sold items from Attractions they were removed over 20 years ago.
The cable cars is a good example with the cabins been sorted behind the haunting.
I do think the Bryan Penny museum needs to go and it reopens as a museum of the history of the park.

The Bryans haven’t ever thrown anything away. The Auction was a good example as they sold items from Attractions they were removed over 20 years ago.
The cable cars is a good example with the cabins been sorted behind the haunting.
I do think the Bryan Penny museum needs to go and it reopens as a museum of the history of the park.
That is an interesting idea and it is because the museum would be a good thing for the park to show of bits of history and old items from the park

Me and my daughter watch YouTube videos from the 90s and she agrees that the park looked the best from the early 90s to roughly Thomas land was built. The kids rides in the park were very poor and basic rides with a funfair theme even in the Fruit shoot sponsorship days but the rest of the park was full of thrill rides and areas themed but they really just put the hotel and Thomasland ahead of the Zoo and the rest of the park and in the 13 years since Thomas land opened the park only added the Ben 10 coaster, 4D cinema and Air race but in the same time Splash Canyon been SBNO, Shockwave had a bad season, StormForce 10 closed for a whole season, G force,Chair Race and Black Revolver removed from action park.
Pirate Adventure building and the Bumper Cars, Excalibur SBNO in the pirate cove area and finally Aerial park which has lost the Big Wheel and with Pandemonium up for sale and rumoured Apocalypse been removed the looping group got a long of work to do with the park to bring it back to its former glory.

Think the castle of dreams needs to be turned into a year round event Space.

Me and my daughter watch YouTube videos from the 90s and she agrees that the park looked the best from the early 90s to roughly Thomas land was built. The kids rides in the park were very poor and basic rides with a funfair theme even in the Fruit shoot sponsorship days but the rest of the park was full of thrill rides and areas themed but they really just put the hotel and Thomasland ahead of the Zoo and the rest of the park and in the 13 years since Thomas land opened the park only added the Ben 10 coaster, 4D cinema and Air race but in the same time Splash Canyon been SBNO, Shockwave had a bad season, StormForce 10 closed for a whole season, G force,Chair Race and Black Revolver removed from action park.
Pirate Adventure building and the Bumper Cars, Excalibur SBNO in the pirate cove area and finally Aerial park which has lost the Big Wheel and with Pandemonium up for sale and rumoured Apocalypse been removed the looping group got a long of work to do with the park to bring it back to its former glory.

Think the castle of dreams needs to be turned into a year round event Space.
I think Looping are the right people to do it, Drayton Manor has so much potential and I'm sure they see this. I'm sure I read somewhere that Drayton Manor would be their flagship park, which is a great sign as their other parks in Europe look to be of amazing quality. They also seem to turn over a fair amount of money and are financially supported by Mubadala Capital and the French investment bank, Banque Publique d’Investissement (BPI) - which is a great sign.

I'm sure any move they make now will be strategic for the long term future of the park, rather than to save money. Personally, I am very optimistic for the future of Drayton Manor in the hands of the Looping Group.

I would like to see a new boat ride around the lake. It feels like such a wasted space atm. Exaclibur has a pretty good finale too (when it worked) with the fire breathing Dragon

They must be doing something with Excalibur - surely they wouldn't just randomly post this on their Twitter (unless it was just for throwback thursday)

They must be doing something with Excalibur - surely they wouldn't just randomly post this on their Twitter (unless it was just for throwback thursday)
I think it was just a throwback thursday on this one.

Maybe - Might be a bit of a strange area for construction though due to the way the environment is there. The water isn;t exactly fantastic and its quite muddy/wet. Would be a lot of work to prepare that / cover it
This time I think so. Hopefully in the future we will see something there, maybe for the replacement ride as proposed in the 5 year plan?

To remove all that they have to drain the lake and you can only see it from the monkey Trail, on the train or from the castle of dreams during the Christmas event.

Back