The Buffalo

I have a slight feeling that this might be closing soon i dont know why i just have a feeling i hope it doesnt

I'd be surprised personally, while it is old, it has been refurbished relatively recently, it fits their family market well, has long queues quite often and also I doubt they would want to lose another coaster so soon after losing G-Force. I think there is potential to add another family coaster without removing this one so soon.

the only reason i have this sort of feeling/thought about it is because of the markings under the track and next to flying Dutchman and this leads me to think that it could possibly be leaving but i do agree that the probably wont be closing it

the only reason i have this sort of feeling/thought about it is because of the markings under the track and next to flying Dutchman and this leads me to think that it could possibly be leaving but i do agree that the probably wont be closing it
It was refurbished pretty recently and is still fairly popular. I just wish they would get the photo booth up and running and make loading/unloading more efficient. I think coasters at Drayton could do with the use of air gates where possible so you have a constant stream of people ready to load.

The queue was always full when I saw it. They were very quick loading and unloading as from the entrance it listed 60 mins but only queued just over 30 mins.
33920585-FC7A-4F53-88A0-CB500CC8FB96.jpeg

Back