The Buffalo

I went yesterday and the photo booth had little bit more work done to it and the camera on the final section of the track.
D0330FFE-42F2-4A67-A178-C6BDC49A0C94.jpeg
6ED1051F-FEEF-4228-A442-DF948F4F868C.jpeg

The buffalo is now back to a full 8 cars and is running a lot smoother. They have also changed the fencing in the queue line.

Love this ride, it holds so many memories for me but it’s also a fun family coaster. So glad to read Drayton Manor are investing in it and it doesn’t seem like it’s going anywhere any time soon.
Every year there is speculation that the park are going to remove it, but it never happens. I think it's future is pretty secure at the park, especially considering the amount of investment it's seen over the last few years in particular.

As I've said many times before the Buffalo will still be around even in a nuclear blast! Although I'm glad the buffalo is given much love by Drayton it is a good family coaster.

They have added all of the trains back however the capacity is still the same as before due to missing out every other row. So technically the throughput is no higher than it was before. Once social distancing is relaxed the capacity will be much higher though.

They have added all of the trains back however the capacity is still the same as before due to missing out every other row. So technically the throughput is no higher than it was before. Once social distancing is relaxed the capacity will be much higher though.
It looks like they have added big chunky tyres to the driving wheels which I imagine helps with traction for the extra load.

Back