G-Force

In storage at Drayton or somewhere else??! Either way I guess they can't really transfer it to another theme park this season so it's likely whichever theme park gets it will have it opening in 2021 probably!
Looks like the grey building is on the far right hand side of the picture so I assume it will look exactly like it did at Drayton when it goes back up. I wonder if it will still be called g force?

Looks like the grey building is on the far right hand side of the picture so I assume it will look exactly like it did at Drayton when it goes back up. I wonder if it will still be called g force?
Probably not because most rides are changed usually like there's this Zierer Star Shape Ride that used to be at Blackpool under the name Bling it changed its name at Skyline park and now I believe it's name has also been changed at Fantasy Island!

Good to see it being stored meticulously, clearly with the intention of reusing this. I notice that they have taken absolutely everything, I can see the staircases and the walls of the warehouse building; perhaps the ride needs the building to support itself in some way? Either way nice to see it being looked after, hope to see it with another owner soon and some cash in Drayton Manor's pocket.

I think the removal of G Force gives the former Action Park so much potential, there is actually space for a cohesive theme now, and with the existing rides this could be made into a great, fun for the whole family, area. I hope they realise the potential and replace this with something themed to the weather / ocean.

Maelstrom fits with the surf boards and Maelstrom itself actually being a whirlpool, Stormforce 10 with the lifeboat theme, Shockwave being blue and the building structure looking pretty dishevelled, Splash Canyon could easily be themed to work within this. The only thing sticking out really is Air Race. If the park were to theme the areas between these rides and maybe add some interactive elements like water fountains, this could be a great area for a relatively small cost! It's crazy to think that way back when the area was Cowboy Town with Shockwave, Splash Canyon, Klondike Gold Mine and Black Revolver being quite wild-west themed (as shown by Crazy Bill's shooting range outside Shockwave and Splash Canyon), it now looks quite ocean themed now that G Force has gone, this being the sore thumb sticking out, which is now gone but formerly divided the two areas.

Since the end of the Thomas and Friends event and now not a lot of work has changed on the former G force site but the photo booth is still in place so I wonder if the monitors and equipment is still in place or they plan on reusing it for a future attraction
A195812E-DADE-49C9-8772-EA9B986F72D7.jpeg
6EFFFD2F-0351-4AF2-A57E-FA3C6C34DE73.jpeg

Back