Falls Theater (Originally 4D Cinema)

Our 2024 show is-
IMG_2892.jpeg

*EDIT* just noticed it was put in another thread but hey ho its here too haha

Was really impressed by this today. Decided to go in as we got our free hot drinks. Glad we decided they were too hot to drink at that point and put them on the floor as there could have been considerable spillage otherwise!!

We love the new look of the inside for the pre show. I can’t remember when these screens were last used. It’s nice that the dividers are no longer in use.

Attachments

• 3142E9F5-F211-4BEB-BB21-02206F1568F7.jpeg
    3142E9F5-F211-4BEB-BB21-02206F1568F7.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 31
We love the new look of the inside for the pre show. I can’t remember when these screens were last used. It’s nice that the dividers are no longer in use.
When I went there last November them screens were in use as guess the Thomas character

I can’t remember when these screens were last used.
I vaguely remember them being used a few years ago in December 2017 but don't think I have seen them used since then. Nice that they are back with a newly decorated room to go along with it.

I vaguely remember them being used a few years ago in December 2017 but don't think I have seen them used since then. Nice that they are back with a newly decorated room to go along with it.
It been used ever since it opened but you nearly spend any time in there.
Now it just shows highlights of the movie next door and that safety instructions. It’s good Drayton decided to keep there’s after Alton removed there’s and now Paulton’s

It been used ever since it opened but you nearly spend any time in there.
Now it just shows highlights of the movie next door and that safety instructions. It’s good Drayton decided to keep there’s after Alton removed there’s and now Paulton’s
The highlights feel like they show a bit too much - I'd have kept it just as the safety stuff

But when we went last week- they started letting us in as the safety started to show so people were more focussed on getting in than watching that

The highlights feel like they show a bit too much - I'd have kept it just as the safety stuff

But when we went last week- they started letting us in as the safety started to show so people were more focussed on getting in than watching that
I'm guessing this may be for when there is more of a throughput and queues. They could have a lot more in "hold positions" using this middel room. Mind you what is the capacity of the two waiting areas compared to the actual cinema?

I'm guessing this may be for when there is more of a throughput and queues. They could have a lot more in "hold positions" using this middel room. Mind you what is the capacity of the two waiting areas compared to the actual cinema?
The waiting areas have a lower capacity than the cinema (for comfortable standing at least)

I think they need a sort of countdown/estimated "next show" timer as you never know how far away the next show is. (yes it runs every 15 minutes, but an indicator of when the next show is roughly?)

good idea that. We were lucky on Sunday as they had just opened the doors when we pitched up. But a couple of minutes later we could have been there for the full time.

The waiting areas have a lower capacity than the cinema (for comfortable standing at least)

I think they need a sort of countdown/estimated "next show" timer as you never know how far away the next show is. (yes it runs every 15 minutes, but an indicator of when the next show is roughly?)
They need this at the Haunting too - countdown so you can work out how long to wait

Back