Drayton's Ultimate Pass

Details about the new Ultimate Pass have been released on the Drayton Manor website.
As an Ultimate Passholder, you are entitled to these incredible benefits:
  • Unlimited entry every day the theme park is open between 27th March 2019 – 23rd February 2020*, including our Fireworks Spectacular, Magical Christmas and February Half Term 2020
  • Buy now, pay later - NEW FOR 2019
  • Exclusive Ultimate Pass lanyard and pin badge – NEW FOR 2019
  • 18 x £18 family and friends vouchers which can be used all year round
  • 3 x 40% double discount vouchers for The Grill Inn
  • 30% discount for an overnight stay at our 4* onsite hotel
  • 30% discount at The Grill Inn or the Parklands on your birthday
  • 3 x 20% double discount vouchers for park catering outlets
  • 20% off at the Parklands and The Grill Inn
  • 20% off Afternoon Tea in the Garden Room at the Drayton Manor Hotel
  • 10% off VIP room including a meet and greet with the Fat Controller
  • 10% off in all retail outlets
  • 10% off in all catering outlets
  • 10% off our Zoo, Coaster and Kidz Clubs
  • Kids eat for £1 at The Grill Inn and Parklands
  • 4 x HB Leisure 3 for 2 vouchers
  • Free Father Christmas visit during Drayton’s Magical Christmas
  • Free car parking
  • Free Crazy Golf
  • Free room upgrade at the Drayton Manor Hotel if available when checking in on the day – NEW FOR 2019
  • Unlimited £5 ride photos
  • Be the first to know about our pre-sale exclusives
  • Exclusive competitions throughout the season

Adults £110
Kids 4-11 £95
2-3 £65
Under 2’s free
Family of 4 £380

It will be a extra £75 for me and my little girl to go compared to last season.

Reactions: Dan
Personally I like the new Ultimate Pass and I think the park have worked really hard at it.

Some of the benefits are great, especially for families. It's also great that they've allowed greater discounts and more vouchers in most cases. I will definitely be buying one as it makes sense to me with how often I visit the park.

I've heard many stories like the one you described @Themeparksandy1981 - there are no renewal rates, right? How do you feel about that, will you be buying one? I think this is the one problem with it.

My biggest problem with the pass is there cut the discounts down from 20% to 10% now.
If the parking charge is still £2 as they could up It for the main season I would have to really visit a few times for the Christmas and Feb half term event just to justify paying out £210.

To be honest, this seems like an incredible offer! Compared to Towers’ £55 annual pass with multiple days blocked out, and no special perks, this is some what of a bargain! The free pin and lanyard seems good so if anyone gets this please share a photo of them!

My biggest problem with the pass is there cut the discounts down from 20% to 10% now.
If the parking charge is still £2 as they could up It for the main season I would have to really visit a few times for the Christmas and Feb half term event just to justify paying out £210.
Indeed, this is a shame. I feel that it's outweighed by the increase in the vouchers given as well as the additional perks - especially to a family who will be visiting over Christmas and February half-term. But I see why it would have an impact, especially for the current season pass holders.
To be honest, this seems like an incredible offer! Compared to Towers’ £55 annual pass with multiple days blocked out, and no special perks, this is some what of a bargain! The free pin and lanyard seems good so if anyone gets this please share a photo of them!
I think it's a great offer too! The Towers' Season Pass is basically an entry pass, and it's purely to get numbers in. Drayton's isn't, I feel its for people who visit the park often but it also gives them other perks, many of which they didn't actually have to give - so that's a bonus. And yes! The pin and lanyard is great! When I purchase mine I'll be sure to share that with the site!

The park recently shared this image on their social channels?

I think another benefit that was great is the unlimited £5 ride photos, that's a large saving that I don't believe was provided with the previous season passes. Also, the park seem to have considered that the 20% F&B discount has fallen to 10% by giving 3x double discount vouchers, which could be really useful for a big transaction when bringing family / friends, for example.

I'm also glad they've phased out the two-tier passes, I feel that one great pass is better than two different types, far less confusing and everybody gets the same package!

View attachment 175

I really like the artwork
The artwork on the Ultimate Pass is great! I love the styling Drayton Manor do on all of their media, showcases all of the rides and attractions in an artistic manner.

I agree with you, the content Drayton Manor put out compared to Alton Towers is far superior, you can tell real thought and effort has gone into this and the design is great, let alone the benefits the Ultimate Pass brings. I also like the name, it's not just a Season Pass like Alton Towers, it really is an Ultimate Pass - great name.

Another great pull for the Ultimate Pass is that includes everything - events like the Fireworks and Christmas are a bonus! The Alton Towers Season Pass doesn't even give access to the new Dungeons without a Premium Pass, and as for the Merlin Annual Pass, that's been made very pointless given their stance on the entry to the Dungeons, or lack thereof.

I'd be very interested if there is any sort of allocation with the Ultimate Pass, or whether it is going to be available to anyone interested throughout the year.

The former season pass use to let you in the park for the fireworks on the Friday. Many angry parents and older guests have been moaning about the new pass as they all said there kids are too old for Thomasland so they wouldn’t use the pass during the Christmas and Feb half term event.

Does anyone know if you can collect your ultimate passes during February half term? I’m hoping to avoid the first weekend queue to get them.

Back