Drayton's Ultimate Pass

I guess so as they will be annual pass holders there at the event and there passes will be coming to a end in 10 days so they may also get the new pass while they are there.
Thanks. I’ll find out today and report back. We’re going for February half term and have already paid for the new passes so I’ll pop in and ask.

If u have the time can you do a park update for us. Nice to see if any other rides have had some TLC during the closed season and maybe some clues if they are adding anything new this year.

Just to confirm you can get a temporary ultimate pass which you can use to get in next season and then exchange at the ultimate pass office of guest services. Should mean we can avoid the massive queue for passes on the first weekend.

I be getting mine and my daughters pass on the 7th April as working and going out on the 30th and taking my mum,mum in law,wife and my daughter out for a mother’s day meal on the 31st.
Do u know if u need to get a ticket for a new born as my wife due in July and would like to take my daughter and my new born to see Santa in December?

You have to get a ticket, but they’re free. There used to be a booking fee online even for free tickets (I got caught out by this once after forgetting to get my son a ticket!) I’m not sure if they still apply it.

Great news! How do the temporary passes work?
I believe we can get in the park once it’s open with them but then have to exchange them for our normal passes at the sales office or guest services. I’m hoping to avoid the massive queue that usually forms the first weekend with people picking up passes.

Who’s gonna be renewing there passes next year?
Also went to Guest Services about the Christmas event and they said to get your free Santa visit you either got to go guest services and they add u to a list if there’s slots still available that day but can add u to any date with slots still available or u ring up customer services and they will be able to add u then if u want to guarantee that families and family get the same slot as you they take a payment of £5 each and that includes the under 2. Then they either buy a park ticket online or use the £18 voucher park ticket.

Who’s gonna be renewing there passes next year?
Also went to Guest Services about the Christmas event and they said to get your free Santa visit you either got to go guest services and they add u to a list if there’s slots still available that day but can add u to any date with slots still available or u ring up customer services and they will be able to add u then if u want to guarantee that families and family get the same slot as you they take a payment of £5 each and that includes the under 2. Then they either buy a park ticket online or use the £18 voucher park ticket.
We’ll be renewing ours. I’m hoping they bring back the discount for renewing your pass like they did with the season passes.

Do you think they will bring back the main season pass next year? I know the park is mainly aimed at the family market now but once kids grow out of Thomas there isn’t a lot to do at Christmas or Feb half term.

I think the park could make more money if they offered a normal pass at £55 but you just get 1 visit for Halloween. No fireworks, Christmas or Feb half term. No free parking and no discounts on food and retail.

I wonder if the new pass will start after Feb Half term as the park have announced Thomas and Friends weekends from the 29th Feb to 22nd March with the main park reopening a week later.

Reactions: Dan
Back