Dodgems

I’m just thinking as with an interview with Victoria Lynn she said there’s land at the back and side of the pirate adventure building to extend the park so to open it up they could remove the dodgems if they can’t fit the new theme area.

I'm sure they could find a new location for some dodgems if they want to use the area for a new attraction. It would be a great location for another coaster if big enough. I remember the interview.

If I was to relocate the dodgems.. I'd move them to Adventure Cove - in that area between Stormforce / Rapids / Shockwave - where that small amusements cabin area stands currently.

I think it would fit around there.
Could give them a bit of a recolour and a new playlist.

I think that would work. Could easily work into the theme too..

- Not that they are being relocated of course. But it would be a pretty easy ride to move as its more the ceiling / floor casing that would be the hard part.

If I was to relocate the dodgems.. I'd move them to Adventure Cove - in that area between Stormforce / Rapids / Shockwave - where that small amusements cabin area stands currently.

I think it would fit around there.
Could give them a bit of a recolour and a new playlist.

I think that would work. Could easily work into the theme too..

- Not that they are being relocated of course. But it would be a pretty easy ride to move as its more the ceiling / floor casing that would be the hard part.
If they remove the outer building the inner is just the basic bumper car building.

Back