New Area

I think the park really need to look at the former area called Action Park since the closing of G-Force and the cable cars And the SBNO splash canyon the area is really looking quite bare but if they remove both theses rides and move the chicken diner to the area of the former toilets it could open up a new area with a 1.2m tall coaster and a couple of flats.

What I liked the most about the area was each of the rides carried that storm theme, apart from G-force and Air Race. Just walking into the area with this giant metal cyclone spinning above you, rescue boats on this extreme watery path, the rapids flowing underneath this big blue roller coaster you can hear throughout the park.

I'd love it if they decided to take away a few rides, decide on a theme that really holds that thrilling atmosphere (I love both Alton Towers and Thorpe Park but please don't go with horror) introduce the most well suited rides for both the line-up and theme while giving the old rides a new makeover. Welp, one can imagine.

Action park definitely needs some love and attention - it was so empty and a little sad last time I went.

I would love them to keep the area as a thrill section with more of a theme to it (But agreed, Horror isn't the right fit here)

Any more themed areas for younger audiences and there will be very little to keep someone of my age going back

Nothing will happen to HSE issue there fine and list of things needed to be done to the ride so they can reopen it. They may decide not to as it’s been closed 3 years now

Back