Cedar Fish & Chips

Harry

Closed in 2014, the Cedar Fish & Chips was one of the major restaurants in the park located by Apocalypse in Aerial Park.

Unfortunately it doesn't seem like it will be ever returning but we hope to see another restaurant sometime in the future selling a different variety of food to eat in or go.

DSC_0004.JPG

DSC_0005.JPG

DSC_0006.JPG

10/07/19

I wonder if the former Jungle Palladium stars are still in the building?
It closed as back then they had plans to build a new 85 room hotel and it was gonna back on to the Hamilton suite and the fish and chip restaurant we gonna be removed during the closed season of 2014/15

It’s a bit of an eye sore now, especially from buffalo or pocalypse. It’s clear the building can’t be used again so id like to see them remove it, the whole area by the old fish and chip shop could do with some love.

I remember the animatronic show and would love to see the park look at something this good again

Drayton should really do something with this old restaurant now and I think relocating Chicken Diner onto this old site could work in terms of developing the G-Force/ Chairlift are.

Reactions: Dan
If i'm honest this whole area of the park needs a complete overhaul, with space planning along with the demolishing of that awful toilet block. Create a grand entrance for the Hotel, Coach and Conference guests with restaurants & other things/attractions to do for hotel guests. Also a potential new themed area maybe as an idea in the style of German Chalet October fest vibe to make the drunken barrels fit in.

Many years later, these have finally been torn down! They were such an eyesore so I'm super pleased they're gone.

Back