New Ride Soon?

They need to dismantle G-Force soon ofcource so it's not SBNO. But what would go in its place? A thrill rollercoaster would be great ofcource but if Drayton Manor are moving towards the family market like people say they are it probably won't happen. What could come?

I think they know they can’t nothing big to they know the outcome of the court case in November so they know it’s cheaper to retheme a building then get a new coaster.

Reactions: Dan
There won't be a large new ride next year. The recent interview (before it was edited online) has pretty much confirmed a small track ride and splash park for the G-Force site

Maybe them plans have changed as they not found a buyer for G-Force yet. Rumours 2 UK parks Pleasure wood hills and Oakwood theme park are interested in G force.

The park could buy knightmare from Camelot theme park and put that in the pirate andventura building, would spice up the park. I think they should do themed areas too because that's what the park is missing

Reactions: Dan
The park could buy knightmare from Camelot theme park and put that in the pirate andventura building, would spice up the park. I think they should do themed areas too because that's what the park is missing

What buy it off the scrap men. They were ripping it down back in Feb/Mar time.

What buy it off the scrap men. They were ripping it down back in Feb/Mar time.
Knightmare was definitely demolished in February half term because I remember going on holiday after a long working period and we passed Camelot in the car and there was literally only the station of Knightmare standing which was sad to see. Drayton should have offered to buy Wild Mouse off Blackpool before they decided to scrap it!

Drayton should go down the 2nd hand ride route or rent flat rides as like Alton problem there isn’t enough rides available when it is busy. I think a well themed spinning mouse coaster would be good or if the rapids can’t reopen maybe a splash battle or a new rapids ride like at West Midlands safari park.

Drayton should go down the 2nd hand ride route or rent flat rides as like Alton problem there isn’t enough rides available when it is busy. I think a well themed spinning mouse coaster would be good or if the rapids can’t reopen maybe a splash battle or a new rapids ride like at West Midlands safari park.
As the seasons go on, it looks more likely Splash Canyon won't open, because it's probably in a state just as bad as Loggers Leap was/is. Drayton should look to Rattlesnake at Chessington and think, that's a good themed coaster and then create their own theme! Also, imagine if Drayton did their own branded ride to replace Pirate Adventure like fore example Bubbleworks was always very popular!!!

I brought a Pirate Adventure sign please do not read this sign and a African face that was neither inside the jungle cruise building or the jungle palladium show building and a cannon ball from the battle scene of pirate adventure.
Well done ? I saw that please do not read this sign in Shawn's video so I was wondering who got that!

When I saw in the catalogue I knew I wanted that as it’s the 1st thing I remember from the original pirate adventure ride.
I do feel sorry for people who were born after 1990 onwards as the park really had some thrilling rides all over the park but they sadly all getting removed now.
Like for 18 years Pirate Adventure was the headline attraction but then Thomas Land came and has been a great success for Drayton but now them kids who 1st went to Thomas land 10 to 12 years ago neither go to Alton Towers or not go theme parks at all.

Back