New Ride Soon?

I think magic bikes could be a great addition to the park

That would be a good fit for Drayton and they're a pretty good family ride, they have one in lego land Birmingham, has good throughput too.

I think we already have one of those in the UK at Flamingo Land called Cyclosaur but I don't see why Drayton shouldn't replace flipping Test Track with that!

If you scroll down on that page, you can see one of theme with a seaside theme, with a lighthouse in the middle, and seagulls about the individual ‘Magic Bikes’. I’d presume it’s an ‘off the shelf” theme (meaning a park willing to buy one doesn’t need to pay extra for custom theming) so I’d be fairly cheap and would fit perfectly within Fisherman’s Wharf/ something as part of the replacement to G Force.

I can’t think of any Thomas & Friends character that could be used on the ride (except Jeremy Jet - however there’s already Jeremy’s Flying Academy) so I’d they were to get one, I’d have to be an original theme. Cheap, family friendly rides outside of Thomas Land should be something they need to consider over the next few years, before something like a major new investment or coaster.

The next ride the park brings in has to be something for families with children who are a bit old for Thomas land as their offering for that age range is rather limited.

I would love to see a new dark ride take the place of Pirate Adventure with a theme to potentially kick off a new themed land however I get the sneaking suspicion that we will get a new flat ride like a Disk-O by Zamperla.

The next ride the park brings in has to be something for families with children who are a bit old for Thomas land as their offering for that age range is rather limited.

I would love to see a new dark ride take the place of Pirate Adventure with a theme to potentially kick off a new themed land however I get the sneaking suspicion that we will get a new flat ride like a Disk-O by Zamperla.
It would probably have to be a Mega Disk-O as I doubt the park would have enough space to fit a Disk-O rollercoaster in like the Edge for instance. Something like Navigator at Flamingo Land or Avatar Airebender at Blackpool would be good, hopefully next to Buffalo?! Other sites would be Test Track (they'd have to cut it across Apocalypse's path and trees though), G-force (but apparently something else is planned) or just another place that would welcome it as a good family attraction. Just make sure we don't get the order wrong because I wouldn't like to see a Volare at Drayton!!:LOL:

Back