Family Coaster?

I think if they do want to be more of a family park, the next coaster investment could be a Gertslaur Bobled coaster. A bit like Cobra down at Paultons park? What do y'all think?

I actually think a Mack spinning could work well next to the Buffalo and it could go over the lake. If Paultons Storm Chaser proves to be successful, then Drayton might possibly look into this as it would be a really good idea!

I would welcome any new coaster at the park frankly, but I think something family thrill instead of just family would be the way forward. The park already have Accelerator and Buffalo Coaster to cater to the pure family market, Shockwave as the thrill ride, but nothing in-between.

The second layout in this video would be ideal:

Agree with Mako, I think a family-thrill coaster is the way to go. If and when the Buffalo leaves I'd look to replace that solely with a family coaster. A gap between Shockwave and Accelerator would be ideal.

To complete the coaster line up I'd also add something similar to Legoland's Duplo Coaster to Thomas Land, a first coaster for toddlers, a Baby Thomas coaster or something like that.

That would leave a decent line up;

*Baby Thomas Coaster
Troublesome Trucks
Buffalo
Accelerator
*New Family-Thrill
Shockwave

Back