G-Force's Replacement

0BA772B6-4B84-424C-96A8-C6F1AD75CBD3.jpeg

Playground looks great so far. I hope this, the rapids reopening and the new wave swinger is just the start of what’s to come for the park. It definitely needs the investment.

It was looking pretty good today, a lot taller than I was expecting so I think it will appeal to kids who are too big for Emily's or Spencers play areas.

I hadn't realised it was being constructed behind what I assume are the footings for the new wave swinger.

Interestingly the g force photo booth still exists, so I assume there must be a plan for it.

It was looking pretty good today, a lot taller than I was expecting so I think it will appeal to kids who are too big for Emily's or Spencers play areas.

I hadn't realised it was being constructed behind what I assume are the footings for the new wave swinger.

Interestingly the g force photo booth still exists, so I assume there must be a plan for it.
It does look great and it was a tonne of fun watching them install the slide today. I'm interested to see if they use it as a shop or snack bar but who knows it's definitely staying by the looks

Looks like it be a fixed wave swinger instead of a traveling version. I wonder if it will have water effects like Chessington version.
I actually wonder if it'll have the water fountains like the one at Phantasialand, because it being a part of Adventure Cove, the name "wave swinger" would actually be quite fitting in that regard.

Also in regards to Adventure Cove, I wonder if they'll put in any set pieces in the area to make it more of a themed area, rather than just having rides with similar themes. I'd imagine building theming like beach huts, boats or giant props like bucket and spades would make for a few good photo opportunities!

I actually wonder if it'll have the water fountains like the one at Phantasialand, because it being a part of Adventure Cove, the name "wave swinger" would actually be quite fitting in that regard.

Also in regards to Adventure Cove, I wonder if they'll put in any set pieces in the area to make it more of a themed area, rather than just having rides with similar themes. I'd imagine building theming like beach huts, boats or giant props like bucket and spades would make for a few good photo opportunities!
I hope so, the water fountains would look so amazing with the rest of the area. Just gotta look out for the ride parts to arrive and start being erected. If we see any pipe work then this could be a suggestion that water fountains will be included.

I've just posted a brand new update from Adventure Cove by the way :). This is my fifth update from the new area which includes updates on Tidal Towers and changes to Splash Canyon - including two different train povs providing tonnes of updates from across the park.

I know a lot of people will be disappointed it’s not a ‘thrill’ ride or coaster, but if you take Adventure Cove on it’s own I think Drayton have done a great job, with a variety of rides for everyone.

You’ve got Shockwave (unique), Air Race (popular model) and Maelstrom (one of the best flat rides around) for thrill seakers.

You’ve then got 2 great family water rides, an adventure playground and the Wave Swinger (will be popular, we love Monkey Swinger at Chessington).

Add in the train and the Chicken Shack and you’ve got a great area.

In an ideal world they’ll do something with Pirate Adventure/Excalibur lake, as well as revamping the top end of the park (hopefully fitting in some sort of thrilling coaster somewhere), I can’t see much more they could do to be honest.

After that, maybe a junior water ride addition to Thomas Land and possibly a ‘first coaster’ like Legoland have done, that would complete a good selection of rides there.

I think Adventure Cove is a great start, can’t wait to see it finished!

Back