"Jungle Blasta"

Dan

Team Member
Team Member
Has anybody seen this around previously? I know it is of a similar theme to the "Pirate Blasta" found in the former Fisherman's Wharf, the image of the hippo on the side of the machine looks similar to a figure found in the Jungle Cruise ride. This machine can be found between the Reptile House and former Dinosaur Land.

IMG_9515.jpg
IMG_9516.jpg

It wasn’t there last Sunday when we were there. I think it’s a bad move by Drayton adding this in the Zoo area. I don’t think I ever seen anyone use the ones by the Bounty.

You beat me to posting this! I took a picture today as I hadn’t seen it before

100F57E5-26B7-4744-A85B-89E6DEF2C979.jpeg

I actually think it fits quite well with the theming.

Reactions: Dan
The Hippo looks very very similar to the Jungle Cruise hippo that stuck its head out of the water.
Anyhow. Done a bit of research in to the manufacturer and spec. It seems that the model described above is the standard 'Jungle Blasta' offering rather than being any sort of custom model. Therefore I think it would be only safe to assume that it is unlikely that this is paying any homage to the Jungle Cruise. It looks cool though!
1572189155628.png

The Hippo looks very very similar to the Jungle Cruise hippo that stuck its head out of the water.
Anyhow. Done a bit of research in to the manufacturer and spec. It seems that the model described above is the standard 'Jungle Blasta' offering rather than being any sort of custom model. Therefore I think it would be only safe to assume that it is unlikely that this is paying any homage to the Jungle Cruise. It looks cool though!
View attachment 1151
I assume this would be operated by hb leisure? Looks good though.

A percentage of the takings from this is going to conservation charities that the zoo support
I think it’s great that Drayton Manor continually donate to conservation charities, the work that such charities do is very important and it’s great that the park have an impact on this.

Back