Should Drayton Manor Sell Old/Authentic Ride Parts & Theming?

Should They Sell Old/ Authentic Ride Parts & Theming?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I would definitely go to more of them, the team were wonderful that night! It was a lot more entertaining than I was expecting too.

Maybe one day they'll find a home for the boats (If I had the space and means of transporting them, I would have gotten one... Imagine one of them as a garden centrepiece!
I really wanted a PA boat. It's probably a good thing I couldn't go to the auction as I would have probably won one and realised I then had to get it home! I thought one would make good garden seating.

I really wanted a PA boat. It's probably a good thing I couldn't go to the auction as I would have probably won one and realised I then had to get it home! I thought one would make good garden seating.

They would be perfect for that or for flowers to be put inside ^^
Not one of them sold but they were willing to take offers.

Hoping they get put online to give people a wider chance at getting one.

I’d still be really tempted if they go up for sale again (and the world ever exits from crazy town). It would be an awesome souvenir as there would be a good chance i has ridden in it given how many times I dragged my parents on that ride as a kid!

You're talking Loggers Leap or Gold Mine when you put flowers in boats or carts. I would like a nice Pirate Adventure wheel or boat hopefully because I find the Blackpool authentic ride parts too expensive now! I wonder however, what happened to the sign on the façade of the building! The one that got painted over a few years back?

You're talking Loggers Leap or Gold Mine when you put flowers in boats or carts. I would like a nice Pirate Adventure wheel or boat hopefully because I find the Blackpool authentic ride parts too expensive now! I wonder however, what happened to the sign on the façade of the building! The one that got painted over a few years back?
The sign was still up in February when I went. Still painted over though!

That would be a good collectors item but I do wish Drayton didn't paint over it because it's ruined it if anything so they should of taken it down and sold it off in the auction!!
I wonder if there isn’t any cascade behind it or if it’s integral and can’t be removed easily without damaging its surroundings. Either that or it was because black paint is cheap though. I also wish they hadn’t painted over it as you say it would be a great collectable.

I wonder if there isn’t any cascade behind it or if it’s integral and can’t be removed easily without damaging its surroundings. Either that or it was because black paint is cheap though. I also wish they hadn’t painted over it as you say it would be a great collectable.
I wonder how much they would have sold it for? I'd say it would be worth starting at £50 for the price then ' am I bid ' and so on! It would have gone for a lot of money so they should have thought about it carefully. Never mind though, the boats aren't going anywhere anytime soon I believe.

in the comments on the tweet someone said "can i buy g-force from you for a fiver then please" and the park replied "its a little too late for that one, im afraid" so i am guessing that means it is sold??? im not 100% sure though

in the comments on the tweet someone said "can i buy g-force from you for a fiver then please" and the park replied "its a little too late for that one, im afraid" so i am guessing that means it is sold??? im not 100% sure though
Either sold or scrapped. Probably the latter.

I remember there was a deal in negotiations but I thought it fell through. Who ended up purchasing it?

Heard it was this guy. Something about calling it "Harold's crazy ride" ?

1530701421095.png

Back