Should Drayton Manor Sell Old/Authentic Ride Parts & Theming?

Should They Sell Old/ Authentic Ride Parts & Theming?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Oh nice one mate! What are your plans with it?
Nevermind, just saw your follow up reply. It didn’t show up as I was on a different page haha. Sounds like a good idea! Make sure you upload some photos once you’ve done it, would love to see (y)

Nevermind, just saw your follow up reply. It didn’t show up as I was on a different page haha. Sounds like a good idea! Make sure you upload some photos once you’ve done it, would love to see (y)
Will do. Need to do some prep work first so might have to sit in the garage for a little while, but plan to make a garden seat, want to make a little pulldown table that matches the current paintwork. Really pleased with it though.

They provide you with a certificate of authenticity too which I thought was a nice touch. You just have to arrange your own transport, which wasn't too bad as I don't live too far from the park.

I always used to go on the ride as a kid and have been on it with my own family since so thought it was a nice slightly quirky souvenir.

Will do. Need to do some prep work first so might have to sit in the garage for a little while, but plan to make a garden seat, want to make a little pulldown table that matches the current paintwork. Really pleased with it though.

They provide you with a certificate of authenticity too which I thought was a nice touch. You just have to arrange your own transport, which wasn't too bad as I don't live too far from the park.

I always used to go on the ride as a kid and have been on it with my own family since so thought it was a nice slightly quirky souvenir.
Oh nice one. How did you get it home?

Oh nice one. How did you get it home?
I used a company called AnyVan. I you give them the dimensions and weight (surprisingly heavy at 150kg), pick up and drop off and they give you a price. I booked it Friday for today. In total from speaking to the park to delivery took just a little over 2 weeks. The park were great in dealing with us and really helpful throughout the process.

Did you pay £1200 for it? I had hoped to get 1 for roughly £500 max
Yes I paid £1200. I was a bit torn tbh. I thought about waiting a bit longer to get one to see if they dropped the price again, but I was also thinking they may just scrap them if they don’t sell and I’d miss my chance to get one. We were the first people to buy one so I do think there has been too much interest so far.

Yes I paid £1200. I was a bit torn tbh. I thought about waiting a bit longer to get one to see if they dropped the price again, but I was also thinking they may just scrap them if they don’t sell and I’d miss my chance to get one. We were the first people to buy one so I do think there has been too much interest so far.
Would be great to see what you do with it : )

Back