Log Flume

I think the reason you won’t see new rapids in the uk as they now need fresh clean filtered water which is more money for a ride that only really busy on hot days.
But if Splash Canyon does reopen then Drayton got more water rides than Alton Towers.

I’ve just seen a photo of the log flume with the original single drop on another forum and it’s all located on land. From when I remember it with the second drop and later photos the trough is surrounded by lake. Did they move it or extend the lake to flood round the trough?

I’ve just seen a photo of the log flume with the original single drop on another forum and it’s all located on land. From when I remember it with the second drop and later photos the trough is surrounded by lake. Did they move it or extend the lake to flood round the trough?
They extended the lake to flood the trough which wasn't very hygienic and by the end of its time it was disgusting!!

Does anyone have any pictures of this ride?
IMG_0062.jpeg

A photo of the ride was in the corridor of the ground floor rooms. However, this photo was taken around 6 years ago now and I don't know if it is still there.

Back