What would you like to see in Pirate Adventure's building?

I had the idea that the train themed like a boat and with the indoor section you travel round a town taken over by pirates.
The queue and entrance stays the same but they load the coaster at the top then it goes round and launches down to drop to go outside into a couple of helixes before going back into the building in the middle of a battle scene with the town winning the town back from the pirates at the end. You exit where you use to exit the pirate adventure. It could use 2 or 3 trains.

thats an amazing idea but i dont think at this moment in time drayton has the money to spend on the attraction because it aint gonna be cheap by any means

my idea was a train themed to a boat but the ride has water sections where it travels like a boat with water squirting cannons with the outside helixes and other elements being put out over the lake and(maybe???)where excalibur used to be this way some of the original water troughs could be kept and used along with some of the old scenery

All the old scenery has been removed and it’s either been sold/stored back stage or went in Skips. the only bits that not been touched is the queue line.

With the rejuvenation of the rapids well underway, I’m sort of excited to see what Drayton do with the Pirates building, hopefully in the near future? Looping group will surely want to utilise the building/space.
I know it's a long-shot, but I would like to see a similar dark ride to pirate adventure (if not a new pirate adventure) being built. I'm pretty sure it would still be popular as I still hear people (at the park) talk about it.

With the rejuvenation of the rapids well underway, I’m sort of excited to see what Drayton do with the Pirates building, hopefully in the near future? Looping group will surely want to utilise the building/space.
There was a door open today so who knows - I still have my money on either Excalibur or Pirates opening in either 2022 or or 2023 in some way shape of form but it's looking impossible. Then again I said that about Splash

Attachments

• IMG_20210509_195804_311.jpg
    IMG_20210509_195804_311.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 150
I know it's a long-shot, but I would like to see a similar dark ride to pirate adventure (if not a new pirate adventure) being built. I'm pretty sure it would still be popular as I still hear people (at the park) talk about it.
I personally would love this too. A dark ride similar to Pirate Adventure would be the ideal ride for that building as well as meeting their target market of families.

I think the biggest problem is the location of the entrance of the building with there been 3 pirate themed rides in the area it’s hard to use the building again other than it been pirate themed. They couldn’t even just remove it now with so many other buildings been added around the building. I think see the work going on in the new Adventure Cove area will mean the new owners have got big plans for the park and zoo area.

I think the biggest problem is the location of the entrance of the building with there been 3 pirate themed rides in the area it’s hard to use the building again other than it been pirate themed. They couldn’t even just remove it now with so many other buildings been added around the building. I think see the work going on in the new Adventure Cove area will mean the new owners have got big plans for the park and zoo area.
The biggest issue is actually the building itself! It's more decayed and rotten so could potentially be unsafe to use unless they fix it up

Pretty sure they fixed it up and made it structurally sound a few years ago.
Yes I believe they fixed the roof in 2019.

It's just a warehouse building so no reason it shouldn't last for another 30 years. I think it would look good if they extended the dogems ahoy theming/facade to the rest of the building.

I think this is the biggest problem with it, so much has been built around it I don't know where else they could put an entrance and anything other than Pirates would look completely out of place. I suppose they could move/rebrand the other rides, but pirates is such a lasting theme and doesn't require any payments for IP.

I do think they only sold the items that after testing wouldn’t work. Like the pirates only the heads were sold off so the clothing and the frame must be still in the building as if you got to see the auction pictures many of the props in the background of pictures wasn’t sold. If they can get the rapids working after been left for 4 years now outside I’m sure with the ride system drained and been indoors I’m sure they could get the ride system working again and add u the extra safety measures with theming and screens and they could have a good dark ride again.

Back