Theme Park Worldwide

TPW have been visiting Drayton Manor for years now ever since 2014 there's been at least one vlog ever year, however, recently i noticed Shawn mentioned he hadn't bought a season pass this year due to the amount of lack of investment. They were there at the auction as i believe ThemeParkSandy1981 met them there and after recent opinions recently, it's fair to say TPWs popularity has declined in the community! What are your thoughts on TPW at Drayton Manor or in general?

I have no issue with TPW, with regards to what has happened recently was shocking but this isn't unique to TPW. Some other Youtubers, will not name but their videos, presence and conduct within parks is very questionable. Just hope this changes from now, as people should and will accept this any longer. Although Shawn isn't particularly at fault it's more the others who aren't on the channel any longer. He still makes interesting content.

Watching his videos for many years you can tell he cares about Drayton Manor but is just frustrated at the lack of investment and decisions that have been made over the years. Which we can all agree has frustrated us all. He just wants to see it succeed like we all do.

I think he does care about Drayton Manor as many of his uk vlogs mentions Drayton Manor when his been on a ride available elsewhere or a ride he wished Drayton had but I notice on average he gets 25000 views per vlog and since his Alton Towers Vlog in July his been to nearly 40 parks.

Shawn was at Drayton Manor yesterday and he wasn't impressed witvh Maelstrom and Shockwave being closed when I spoke to him! He said he'd probably spend all day at Apocalypse but he seemed like a really nice guy and the ride op on Air Race gave him a shout-out!:D

The past month his vlogs have really just been repeat visits to Alton Towers and Thorpe Park. He could have still gone and enjoyed himself instead of thinking of more views and money. Not year I’m thinking of doing a YouTube channel for the forum.

I think with Maelstrom closed, Only Sit down available on the Apocalypse sit down only and the queue for Shockwave outside the door I doubt he have much to say about the operations today for the thrill market

Back