Adventure Cove

It looks like there plumbing something in
077E7C7C-2119-4C8B-B98A-E01544A7C707.jpeg
CA0B27FE-EAD6-4B12-A6EE-31E1C21BBD33.jpeg

Attachments

• FAF3B865-827B-4EF7-A388-235813BF44F0.jpeg
    FAF3B865-827B-4EF7-A388-235813BF44F0.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 113
Original there was talk of a kids splash area and a kids tracked ride to replace G-Force but the looping group kept the idea and thrown maybe 5 million into the budget.

I wonder when the G-Force photo booth will be removed? I can’t see why it’s still there if I’m being honest.

Both rapids and wave swinger have been out of action for a large chunk of the day and the chicken hatch was closed.

managed to get on the rapids once but I feel for people who came for adventure cove as it tipped it down and the rides were broken :(

Both rapids and wave swinger have been out of action for a large chunk of the day and the chicken hatch was closed.

managed to get on the rapids once but I feel for people who came for adventure cove as it tipped it down and the rides were broken :(
What were the rides down for? Any idea?

Reactions: Dan
What were the rides down for? Any idea?
No idea why wave swinger was down, but that did start back up again after about an hour.

The rapids they said there was a technical fault. We were in the queue when it broke down the first time but there was nothing obviously wrong as the turntable was still going and boats were still circulating so I don’t know what was going on with it. They let us on and by the time we were off the ride it had broken down again.

Again there was nothing obviously wrong while we were on the ride, the only thing they would say at the queue was that there was a technical fault and they don’t know when it would re-open, but it was down for well over an hour at the point we left the park (it started tipping it down).

When the rapids went down today because of technical issues it was easy to see how they'd manifested themselves. The trough at the loading / disembarking area was devoid of water. A few minutes beforehand there was a clunk that I'd noticed as if a pump or something had given out.

Think now the rapids are all finished they will get all that work done in the week.
They were putting edging around the back of the play area and air race when I was there last Thursday. There were also plants and shells behind the play area which were not there the week before so I think they're getting closer to finishing now.

Does anyone know if air race is getting any further theming? I've seen the new sign but nothing else yet.

I was there today. Only sign left of the photo booth is the chair from inside it. Everything else is gone.

they’ve compacted all the ground bow and cleared the area so it looks like it’s ready for tarmac or block paving or whatever surface they will put down.
I bet it'll be all gone when I'm there on Thursday

Back