2021 Annual Pass

Ciaran

Reaction Score
Favourite Ride
Apocalypse
Does anybody have a 2021 annual pass? I’m really glad they’re actually annual passes now not season passes, I think a lot more people will buy them now especially later on in the season.

At £99 each they’re a great deal. My only fault with them is the reduced retail and catering discount which is now 10% rather than the 20% included in the previous pass.

It also seems that Looping would like to include entry to their other parks with the pass at some point however this isn’t currently offered.

One other thing to note is that it doesn’t include entry to fireworks, only half price tickets which is quite poor on Drayton’s behalf. It does include unlimited access to the Christmas event though.

Reaction Score
You may get unlimited use at the Christmas event but you just got to pay to see Santa Claus. Also with the fireworks event I think they not sure if it’s gonna go ahead yet as if you notice on the website calendar there’s no dates up for October and last year’s Annual pass runs out at the end of September.
There wasn’t many queuing yesterday to buy 1.

remlap

Reaction Score
Favourite Ride
The Buffalo
I'll probably buy one once our 2020 ultimate passes expire in September.

Have to admit I am disappointed at the lack of fireworks and Santa visit, especially given pass holders last year lost out on both.

Reaction Score
As someone who has had ultimate passes for a number of years now I would quite happily pay a bit extra now to extend the existing pass through to the end of the year. The park has provided me with some great times and I'd like to help support it.

The thought of buying a whole new one for only a couple of months looks though really poor value in comparison.

For me, and I am conscious that this is an individual experience, we went through a price break as my little lad became school age, but it also meant that our ability to access the park (ignoring covid) was reduced anyway. Not disputing the great value that it looks, but as an extended customer the value does, to my personal perspective, is diminishing year on year.

Reaction Score
As someone who has had ultimate passes for a number of years now I would quite happily pay a bit extra now to extend the existing pass through to the end of the year. The park has provided me with some great times and I'd like to help support it.

The thought of buying a whole new one for only a couple of months looks though really poor value in comparison.

For me, and I am conscious that this is an individual experience, we went through a price break as my little lad became school age, but it also meant that our ability to access the park (ignoring covid) was reduced anyway. Not disputing the great value that it looks, but as an extended customer the value does, to my personal perspective, is diminishing year on year.
The pass now runs from 12 months from the 1st day you collect it so say if you use your 2020 pass to the end of September but don’t go to Nov/Dec for the Christmas event your new pass will run to Nov/Dec 2022

remlap

Reaction Score
Favourite Ride
The Buffalo
I'll most likely renew when our passes are up in September, we only live 15 mins from the park so it's quite convenient if we just want to go for a couple of hours.

Reaction Score
The pass now runs from 12 months from the 1st day you collect it so say if you use your 2020 pass to the end of September but don’t go to Nov/Dec for the Christmas event your new pass will run to Nov/Dec 2022
Thank you ever so much for clarifying this. That seems much more sensible and all things considered I'll renew at the end of the present term.

Wilko

Reaction Score
Does anyone know the procedure when getting an annual pass if a child passes through 2 age brackets (and therefore prices) halfway through the year?

Do they take it as the age the child is when you book the pass, or would it require an upgrade halfway through etc? Cheers.

Ciaran

Reaction Score
Favourite Ride
Apocalypse
Does anyone know the procedure when getting an annual pass if a child passes through 2 age brackets (and therefore prices) halfway through the year?

Do they take it as the age the child is when you book the pass, or would it require an upgrade halfway through etc? Cheers.
I assume it would be the age when the pass is first purchased?

Last edited:

Wilko

Reaction Score
I assume it would be the age when the pass it first purchased?
Park have come back to me and confirmed that it is age when first purchased.

First time we've got annual passes, but the littlest is train mad and the oldest will love the rumoured additions to Adventure Cove. Looking forward to a good year!

Reaction Score
Yeah I took my son on Sunday for the 1st time since Christmas 2019 they told me to keep booking tickets on the app/website as his free then roughly 2 weeks before his 2nd birthday in July book the pass online and pick it up a week before to get it free and when it runs out so I be able to get 2 years at the 2-3 year price so he be 5 before I have to pay child pass prices.

Wilko

Reaction Score
An unexpected free trip for us yesterday, the system for annual passes was down so we had a day in the park without the initial activation happening yet.

Fair play to the park for still letting us in as I thought they may have had to turn us away considering the system wasn’t operational!

Reaction Score
I was thinking cause they not announced any events past September for Halloween or Fireworks. As my current pass runs to the end of September I wonder if they will allow 2020 pass holders to book firework tickets at half price if they go ahead this year?