2021 Annual Pass

Has anyone on here who got a 2020 annual pass brought the new pass yet?
I’m buying mine and my daughters on the 1st October after I been paid but with a busy month with kids parties/other birthdays, going to Alton Towers and away for October half term I think the next time after the 26th September will be the 30th October for the fireworks but how could I get my half price tickets if my pass won’t be used for the 1st time at the Christmas event.

I haven't.
I was tempted to go a bit early to use the complimentary safari park ticket over the summer but didn't.
I'll probably purchase early after expiry as we've been getting fantastic use for the last hour of park opening on Mondays and Fridays after school -its been like the early days of Cartmanland.

Has anyone on here who got a 2020 annual pass brought the new pass yet?
I’m buying mine and my daughters on the 1st October after I been paid but with a busy month with kids parties/other birthdays, going to Alton Towers and away for October half term I think the next time after the 26th September will be the 30th October for the fireworks but how could I get my half price tickets if my pass won’t be used for the 1st time at the Christmas event.
Not yet, our 2020 passes run out next week too so will look to buy our annual passes after that.

May not get to use them until Christmas though as we're giving the fireworks a miss this year.

Reactions: Dan
I asked about the annual pass and if I don’t want to use it to the Christmas event as long as I got proof I paid for the new pass I can have the fireworks tickets for half price.

Purchased annual tickets this afternoon. Had to pay by the entrance gate (no. 2) and then get the real deal from guest services.

Was asked whether I wanted the complimentary ticket for the Safari Park and said yes. Was a little disappointed that these are only valid until the end of the month and don't include ride tickets.

Purchased annual tickets this afternoon. Had to pay by the entrance gate (no. 2) and then get the real deal from guest services.

Was asked whether I wanted the complimentary ticket for the Safari Park and said yes. Was a little disappointed that these are only valid until the end of the month and don't include ride tickets.
We collected our new passes today and found out the same. Little disappointing as there are only a few weeks left to use the vouchers.

I’m gonna get the new pass on the 17th Oct but if I got to use the West Midland safari park ticket by the end of the month the only date I could go is the 31st October.

wmsp.jpg Think you may be disappointed then.

Looks like I won’t be using it then as I got my sisters and nieces birthday this weekend, going the football on the 16th so 17th is the next date available to go and get my pass, 23rd going to Alton Towers with my daughter for Scarefest so doubt I be home much before midnight then on the 24th packing and sorting out last min things before going to Butlins 25th to 29th with hopefully going the fireworks on the 30th.

Looks like I won’t be using it then as I got my sisters and nieces birthday this weekend, going the football on the 16th so 17th is the next date available to go and get my pass, 23rd going to Alton Towers with my daughter for Scarefest so doubt I be home much before midnight then on the 24th packing and sorting out last min things before going to Butlins 25th to 29th with hopefully going the fireworks on the 30th.
I wonder if they'll bring them back for next year?

It be so difficult if it’s only lasts between end of March to the end of October as I will always be renewing mine and my daughter’s every October with my Son’s every July.

I'd imagine it will start again in the Summer, covering this year of your pass. For example, the next vouchers may be usable between July and October 2022, so if you have a pass now you will be fine to pick them up then.

I'd imagine it will start again in the Summer, covering this year of your pass. For example, the next vouchers may be usable between July and October 2022, so if you have a pass now you will be fine to pick them up then.
Lets hope so, I wouldn't mind visiting the Safari park, but I don't think I'd want to pay for it (it's not somewhere we would usually visit).

I gonna go to the park next Sunday hopefully as my daughter wants to go trick and treating with my son in Thomas land also want to sort out my fireworks tickets for the 30th.

Has anyone had a email off Drayton Manor asking to join them on Friday 10am to 11am. They asking for feedback from regular pass holders for input about the park and future plans.

Back