2021 Annual Pass

Yes, I did.

I would be happy to join a focus group but you do wonder about the offer, I'm not sue how many folks will be able to take advantage of bringing friends and family on a school day. If they offered an extra 10 - 20% off food and drink for the season then I'd be there like a shot, also I'd be much more likely to buy refreshments when I'm there.

This is the email for others to see:
At Drayton Manor we really value our Annual Passholders thoughts and opinions, so would like to invite you to a 1-hour focus group regarding the Drayton Manor brand on the 3rd December 2021 between 10:00am and 11:00am at Drayton Manor Park.

During this session, we would like to explore what you currently think i.e. what things spring to mind when you hear the name or see the logo. We want to understand if there are positive or negative associations. We would also like to understand your thoughts about the future too. There is no right or wrong answers we are just looking for our customers views during these sessions.

You will be in a group of no more than 10 people and we will ensure we are covid compliant from start to finish. The session will be facilitated by an external agency so you will be free to talk freely and confidentially.

As a thank you, We would like to offer you to invite 4 others (friends or family) free entry to Drayton Manor Park’s Magical Christmas on the day you do the focus group (3rd December only).

Your family/friends are welcome to start their day while you are in the focus group and you can join them afterwards. Please can you respond to this email if you are interested, and we will be in touch to confirm the details. We are having to operate on a first come first served basis so please respond before 1st December by emailing [email protected] if this is something you would like to do.

Its a shame I got no holiday days left this year as I would have gone.

Has anyone had a email off Drayton Manor asking to join them on Friday 10am to 11am. They asking for feedback from regular pass holders for input about the park and future plans.
im not a annual pass holder but i must say it is good that the park wants to get input from regular visitors in to what they would like to get in to the park and what investments they would like to see, however i can see that many people will be saying dont get rid of Apocalypse but i think that is off of the table due to the markings that have been spotted underneath the station bridge

I'm guessing it's much more like a focus group round the marketing rather than a "what would you like to see at the park". Those attending may get to see some new potential logos, or some ideas around potential area theming.

I do hope we get to hear what is discussed.

I’m an annual pass holder but never receive any emails at all. Did anyone ever get any hotel offers etc. as per the website?

That's pretty standard. they'll have signed an NDA. the reason all this started in the UK, was in 1994, when towers where doing NEMESIS and BPB were doing pepsi max big one, they kept quiet about what they were doing, to stop the industry copying them. Drayton did not keep quiet about shockwave. As a result, SHockwave was old hat for the public by the time NEMESIS and The Big One, and so the launch wasn't as successful as it could have been. Therefore, the parks keep it quiet to maintain that wow factor for the public, at the cost of making some enthusiasts irate. But it also benefits marketing to enthusiasts, as up until the announcement, everyone is making predictions, such as what is happening over thorpe park right now, effectively giving a seasons free publicity from enthusiasts, or 9 seasons in the case of thorpe park!:p

Well was looking at prices and Alton Towers top annual pass costs £120 so really Drayton can’t afford to put there’s up by much more. Also now they run from the date of purchase it would be hard to say when the price would go up. Would love to see them go back to having a renewal price. Also I would happy pay a bit extra if they included 1 night of the fireworks and 1 experience for Santa as currently I spend £184 on mine and my daughters pass with my sons free to July then another £32.50 for the fireworks and £24 for Santa.

Reactions: Dan
I’m an annual pass holder but never receive any emails at all. Did anyone ever get any hotel offers etc. as per the website?
Sorry to drag this post back up...but I haven't ever had a hotel offer with my season or annual pass. Has there ever been anything? I may treat the lad to a night in a Thomas themed room but I don't really want to be paying for a rolled in park ticket when we have annual passes.

I thought I had one emailed but I just tried to search for it and couldn't find it so not sure if I imagined in. Are you on the annual pass mailing list it asked you when you bought your annual pass? I had a couple of annual pass offers by email in the past which is where I thought I saw one but can't find it now

I had a email last year but deleted it gave 30% off instead of 20% they offer for everyone. The value of the pass has really dropped since the looping drop took them over last season

Back