River Rapids

The problem they got is a couple of weeks ago they announced wave 1 which said it be the chicken diner, Tidal towers and the wave swinger which guests accept that the rapids will be opening at a later date but to remove it completely from the art work and website points to me that it’s not been passed off by HSE and the team who give the rides there certification. The longer it’s closed the longer guests will wait to visit the park again (unless pass holders).

The problem they got is a couple of weeks ago they announced wave 1 which said it be the chicken diner, Tidal towers and the wave swinger which guests accept that the rapids will be opening at a later date but to remove it completely from the art work and website points to me that it’s not been passed off by HSE and the team who give the rides there certification. The longer it’s closed the longer guests will wait to visit the park again (unless pass holders).
Yes i saw on some of the comments on facebook people saying i am not coming back until the rapids is open and all of that so i agree with the last statement the longer it is dragged out the longer people will wait to come to the park

Yes i saw on some of the comments on facebook people saying i am not coming back until the rapids is open and all of that so i agree with the last statement the longer it is dragged out the longer people will wait to come to the park
Yes I saw that too. I think it shows what a good call brining back the rapids is, as it's obviously a very popular ride.

I was really hoping we'd be able to ride it by now.

The new boats were part of the header art on the website until earlier this week.

Must be remembered too that the rapids are accessible by more than Stormforce 10 as the height increase on that ride has impacted.

Hopefully it was just a matter of focussing all attention on getting those items that would be ready for the opening date looking as good as they could and then switching all attention back to the rapids afterwards.

Think the new rapids will be opening very soon they been added to the new map and they started tidying and clearing the entrance area and down the side
ABD41802-08A5-4CA1-8167-1A678A318294.jpeg
EDEE209C-1A82-41BC-BAC3-60366DC74BD9.jpeg
96115BC5-FE25-48AA-8BA8-977765BFB0C2.jpeg
3BB31BFE-08F6-4B61-96B3-EF7BD0F606CF.jpeg
85FA97B5-94BC-4FA8-AA61-47AE8B9BE2CE.jpeg
2DD44DDA-F031-434F-823A-88C79CB38425.jpeg
0BBFFA63-E20B-4749-A1B3-6CBD3F0ACCE2.jpeg
115A237A-07B8-4AB5-8334-B3716634EF2F.jpeg

I wonder how they will play the re-opening announcement. What I mean is that the reason it was closed was due to a tragic accident. Would they be perceived to be insensitive to shout too loudly about it being open? Will they talk about enhanced safety? Or will they just casually say that it is now open as part of Adventure Cove?

I wonder how they will play the re-opening announcement. What I mean is that the reason it was closed was due to a tragic accident. Would they be perceived to be insensitive to shout too loudly about it being open? Will they talk about enhanced safety? Or will they just casually say that it is now open as part of Adventure Cove?
It's an interesting one. They have been talking about it as the 'All New River Rapids' so they might try and palm it off as a brand new attraction.

Back