The 'How Busy' Thread

Before I had a pass in 2017 I would only go once a year and that was on the final day of the season as for the same price during the season you got 9pm ride closures and the fireworks display.
Roughly 20 years ago before they had mid week closing I went mid week and it was so quiet we had multiple go’s on shockwave and we were only asked to move seats if other guests wanted the front row. Also some rides were operated by 1 member of staff so the only time you had to wait was for that member of staff to switch off that ride and come over and operate that ride instead.

Went yesterday to Drayton and it was not that busy. There were still quite a few people there but towards the end of the day the queues for Shockwave, Maelstrom and Apocalypse were about 10-15 minutes.
I managed to do this in all the time I was there:
. Maelstrom x6
. Shockwave x4
. Apocalypse x2
. Accelerator x3
. Bounty x2
. Pandemonium
. Stormforce
. Sherrifs
. Haunting

Went yesterday to Drayton and it was not that busy. There were still quite a few people there but towards the end of the day the queues for Shockwave, Maelstrom and Apocalypse were about 10-15 minutes.
I managed to do this in all the time I was there:
. Maelstrom x6
. Shockwave x4
. Apocalypse x2
. Accelerator x3
. Bounty x2
. Pandemonium
. Stormforce
. Sherrifs
. Haunting

I'm impressed, anyone who can do Maelstrom 6 times must have a stomach of iron.

Looking at it makes me feel :sick: now!

As a post first day at school treat tazzed down to the park for the last hour today.

Had a great time, Drunken Barrels, Sherriff's Showdown, Cranky's Tower Drop, Troublesome Trucks, Wave Swinger, Rapids.

By far the biggest queue was to get off site!!

Reactions: Dan
Just noticed that the Park is shut today. Considering many schools still on INSET and looking at some of the queue times at other Parks, it really surprises me!

Shut a week Sunday for a park buyout too which is annoying.
They done it in September for many years. I went roughly 10 years ago when my wife was working for Lidl. They hired the whole park and the Green area they had tents installed and everyone got lunch and unlimited drinks all day.

They also used to hire the park out a few years ago in June i remember once on my birthday and we were all planning on going but we ended up going a week later

Back