The 'How Busy' Thread

Was you working there today as I thought I saw you pouring out drinks but it’s hard to tell as I was sitting by the lake area.
I don’t think the park was that busy today and I didn’t get into the park to half 1.
Yep that would have been me ?. It was pretty packed today number wise - just a pretty busy Saturday that's all

The park has been surprisingly quiet for the summer holidays so far. We’ve been the last two weekends (2 Saturdays and a Sunday) and it’s been no busier really than a teen time weekend. Only one car park in operation and that wasn’t even full.

we usually avoid the summer holidays as the queues are crazy, but this year it hasn’t happened so far.

Think guests are waiting to the rapids are open. As I guess on average non season/annual pass holders go on average once a year and they want to go when everything is open.

Busiest I’ve seen the park today for a while, great to see, even though I imagine a lot of frustrated guests with the queues!
I been reading trip advisor and how many 1 stars the park got over the last month with the over crowding, queues, food prices and parking. I may be a bit biased been a pass holder but with a new area/rapids reopening everyone wants to go and ride them so they will be big queues. I hope they had a busy 6 weeks and we see some thrill rides come to the park next year.

The park has been incredibly busy over the last few months, the busiest I've seen it in many, many years. Hopefully they will have made a lot of money and Looping will consider their investment to be worth it and continue pumping money into the park over the next few years.

I find it so odd that people moan about how busy a park is, it’s like they people want parks to only open for them, then go out of business!

As others have said, hopefully more and more visitors will equate to more and newer rides.

Back