Wave Swinger

Ben R

I am not sure if I should have done this but i thought i would start a thread about the new wave swinger
E6C443B8-0386-47B4-98AD-CF43A8DD6C69.jpeg

What are your thoughts about the new attraction coming to the park? Were you expecting this ride to come to the park?

Loving the look of that 'triangle' of the Chicken Shack, Wave Singer and Tidal Towers.

I do however think that is they were using water jets on the Wave Swinger that it would have been added to 1 of the concept pictures by now, so I can't see that happening.

Does anyone have an idea of height restrictions for rides like this by the same model and manufacturer?

I notice on the art work it’s gonna have double seats and single seats.
When I been on this type of Wave swinger the double seat is between 1.0 to 1.2m tall with a adult over 16 or 18 then the single seats been 1.2m tall.
We'll have to see - it's concept art so who knows what's true and what's not. I'm lead to believe it won't have the water jets though

They not wasting time went this afternoon
They started wiring in the ride and putting more of the shell of the ride together. I wonder what the spray paint markings are for and where the entrance and exit of the ride will go.
View attachment 2895View attachment 2896View attachment 2897View attachment 2898View attachment 2899View attachment 2900View attachment 2901View attachment 2902View attachment 2903View attachment 2904View attachment 2905View attachment 2906View attachment 2907View attachment 2908View attachment 2909
Were you there yesterday Andy?

With my son been 1 only went on the Flying Dutchman in the main park the rest of the time I was just watching the construction while my daughter went on Maelstrom and Jolly Buccaneer. The rest of the time we were in Thomasland.

Back