Wave Swinger

Got to go on it late in the day, a good family addition, but I personally found Monkey Swinger to be better (went Friday).

Also, they maybe should have thought about splitting the queue for those who need to ride with a child. On my go there were lots of single seats left but the 4 groups at the front all needed doubles. Maybe not a massive problem, but it did cause a lot of people having to move past etc to fill the single seats.

Theming is brilliant though, once everything’s finished it’s going to be a great area though, with something for everyone.
I back this 100%haven't ridden yet personally as I've been working but it does look phenomenal

I like how they themed/painted the lampposts. Also the plantings and half boats. However would of preferred if they used sand, not stones to theme. The concrete base really needs to be painted to suit, similar too the playground flooring! Log cabin looks rushed compared to the concept art, However may not be finished yet.

The later opening makes a late afternoon visit much more worthwhile. Although you do get some funny looks clocking in as so many are leaving. It has meant that we've been able to try out the wave swinger a couple of times.

First time (little lad is 5) we went for a double seat. Second time we each had our own. Really enjoyed it as did the youngster. The up and down undulations as you go round add something to the experience and you get some really good views of the other attractions. We've walked on on both occasions, although it was temporarily shut for a while on the one visit. Not sure why.

Nice addition to the park.

On the new map
75A03640-E6FD-4FCB-BD74-E0C4CC0261FE.jpeg

Strange occurrance on the Wave Swinger on Sunday. It started raining crocks!! I'm not sure whether the little girl responsible kicked them off on purpose.

Thankfully they stayed within the fenced area of the ride.

Was great to get back on Wave Swinger. When it was first announced I was not that excited, but I think its a real asset to the park.

Back