Adventure Cove FM

Ben R

I have noticed that there is a new thing that has been added to the website and there is advertisements around the bottom end of the park next to the area about adventure cove FM and it is a new audio package and i imagine that it had some themed music that plays around the whole area. What are your thoughts on this??
0B567418-C16A-4066-A5DF-B50302F81C66.jpeg

I think this will be used for the DJ booth

I don't think there will be any DJ's, it'll be audio on a loop and I'm guessing its whats already being played.

We may get different tracks for the themed events.

I think the audio fits well, its certainly part of the experience with the revamped rapids ride.

I wonder if staff working on the rides not enough of the same songs on a loop. I do feel sorry for the staff in Thomas land as that’s got to be 5 tracks on repeat.

I wonder if staff working on the rides not enough of the same songs on a loop. I do feel sorry for the staff in Thomas land as that’s got to be 5 tracks on repeat.
I can't imagine it can't be great sat in the photobooth by the river rapids.

In my youth I packed shelves over night in a supermarket. The music was on a 4 hour loop from head office. It wasn't too bad it sort of allowed you track how far you were into the shift. However at Christmas (and christmas started about now) it was a 40 minute loop. Urgh!

Back