Fast Passes

remlap

Do you think Drayton will ever introduce some sort of fast pass?

I noticed they were offering a ‘rapid pass’ as part of a competition prize to go on the river rapids and it got me wondering if looping would look to add fast passes as it’s obviously something they could put a price on.

i think the only problem the park would face is they dont have enough room for a second queue in the main queue unless they use the ride exit but i think they will introduce them at some point

i think the only problem the park would face is they dont have enough room for a second queue in the main queue unless they use the ride exit but i think they will introduce them at some point
My other reason for thinking this was there is a mysterious and unused second queue for wave swinger. You can go left or right at the exit. The accessible entrance is the normal exit so there is this whole extra ramp/queue and currently unused.

My other reason for thinking this was there is a mysterious and unused second queue for wave swinger. You can go left or right at the exit. The accessible entrance is the normal exit so there is this whole extra ramp/queue and currently unused.
I not been on it myself yet but is there a op in that hut by that other queue when the ride is in motion?

Merlin get a battering from a customer service point view for selling fast passes. Nothing but greed. It would be a very sad day if Drayton went down that route.

The second ramp on wave swinger is for INCREDIBLY busy days, an attendant can be [ut in the cabi at the top of it, and they can unload from both sides, as well as 2 restraint checkers to help speed up the queue on busy days. But for goodness sake the last thing I would buy would be a fastpass. It's Drayton Manor, the loc=ngest you ever queue is an hour for Apoc, Rapids or Shock.

It'd make more sense if they could get the app working where you effectively book your place in the next queue. It would then mean that folks may spend money for the food, attractions etc.

Don’t help that the only coaster in the park that can run 2 trains is now 1.
No, they could really do with the second train back. I wonder if there is any plan to either get the red train working or replace both trains. I personally can't see shockwave going anywhere soon, not with how much work they have done on Adventure Cove.

The second train will not be running. They've been using it for spares for years, for example it has no wheels nor some of the restraint mechanisms, they may as well have brought a new train to run 2.

Back