One For The Photographers

Apologies if this has been mentioned or if it is an annual thing but I noticed the construction of some wooden framed tee pees or similar on my way round to the car parks. As driving I didn't stop to get a pic, and forgot when queuing to get out!!

One had a canvas covering on and there were about three more frames being constructed.

Reactions: Dan
I noticed them on the left hand side, quite distant, just before you get to the mini roundabout where you go right to come to the "lettered" car park.

That's if I remembered correctly.

And I get out remembered by goldfish.

I think that area is a public walkway
4DB23F74-6C84-49D1-BF8B-369333F93AAC.png

Is it that area on the left?

I'm worried now that I am going to be misleading you! But I'd actually say it was closer to the capital G in Google in the bottom left corner. I'm saying that as I saw them as I was driving forward. If it was after me bearing to the right I'd have had to physically turn to look at them.

Yeah, There were lots of folks there from Thomas Dudley (links with Thomasland I suppose!).

On my visit late on Monday nearly everything had been packed away but it was quite a significant addition on Sunday with large inflatable games and such.

Back