Magical Christmas

Wilko

Not sure how many people usually do Magical Christmas, but thought it deserved a post.

Disappointed that it doesn't look like the ice rink is back this year which my daughter was looking forward too. Also interesting that the website says Terence will be open considering I've not seen it open all year. I'm going to assume that's just an error though.

We will be there this weekend to have a look around, but haven't got the grotto booked until the end of November.

Ride List:
Jolly Buccaneer
The Carousel
Accelerator
Engine Tours
Bertie Bus
Blue Mountain Engines (was down a lot at end of season)
Captains Sea Adventure
Crankys Drop Tower
Diesel's Locomotive Mayhem
Flynn's Fire Rescue
Harold's Helicopter Tours
James and the Red Balloon (again, was down a lot at the end of season)
Jeremy Jet's Flying Academy
Lady's Carousel
Rocking Bulstrode
Sodor Classic Cars
Toby's Tram Express
Troublesome Trucks
Winston's Whistle stop Tours
Terence's Driving School
Emily's adventure Play
Spencer's Outdoor Play Area

Other Attractions:
Grotto Experience (up charge)
A Christmas Wish Live Show (4D cinema building)
Live Entertainment (including Fat Controller and Rory the Lion)
Magical Fireworks

Reactions: Dan
I really disappointed with the ride line up this year compared to Christmas 2 years ago when the Flying Dutchman and sheriff showdown was included for the event.
So they using the stage area of the 4D cinema for a new show

I really disappointed with the ride line up this year compared to Christmas 2 years ago when the Flying Dutchman and sheriff showdown was included for the event.
So they using the stage area of the 4D cinema for a new show
I think flying dutchmans out due to the fact that it's currently led on its side to allow them to get the canes in to remove pandemonium, its a bit of an ask to get it back in and running in 2 months

Preparations are taking place even more now
A9E811FB-EFE5-482B-AD92-36F87980C7E5.jpeg

For the first time I’ve seen, Terrence tractors are out. However, no ride operators and a closed queue sign. My daughter not impressed.

Just asked someone and not likely to open today apparently. Not many people over this area but still should be on, it may be technical, but surely they would have taken them back inside if it was. Oh well.

Sorry no, I didn’t think to ask, apparently it’s closed at periods throughout the day, so just bear that in mind

Didn’t seem overly busy and didn’t queue more than 5 minutes for anything (Terrence on 4 cars has potential for big queue though).

We did the Sodar Airport side of the park last, about 4-5 (just before fireworks) and was all walk on and stay in if you liked. Train to the zoo about 4.30 looked like it was bringing people back and not letting you off at the zoo too.

Back