Pandemonium

would fit well across this and the old Ferris wheel site, could also take some of the land in front of apocalypse and put it in at an angle. would be a good family investment

20191025_164946.jpg

25/10/2019

I hope it will stay as well. It's actually a better ride now after its refurbishment and although it may tend to break down, its a favourite of mine and I hope it will stay along with a few others. RIDERS I WANT YOU TO STOP SCREAMING

I don't think Pandemonium will be going anywhere, it's a great ride that seems to be continually popular - whenever I'm at the park it's got a queue. It's just had lots of money spent on the refurbishment, which looks great, I'd say it's got a lot of time with them to come. Only time I think they'd consider removing it is if they were to place something over both the Test Track and Pandemonium sites, which I don't think is a priority for them as they have to replace other rides like G Force first.

Pandemonium now needs an actual ride next door rather than a HB one

I might be on my own, but I don't mind Test Track, sure Big Wheel was good, but it wasn't amazing for the park given the strange operations on it. I'd much rather have Test Track than nothing, it earns the park money which they could be saving for another investment. If it makes them money then it's better than leaving nothing there, it's a very limited scope site in my eyes.

Back