Pandemonium

I think they looked at Paultons Park image and know they got a winner with Peppa Pig world and build the park up from there with family rides up to 1.2m tall and the looping group really brought Drayton Manor for the Thomas land area and think they will continue to add new attractions and be good for a idea for meet and greets and maybe a indoor show up stairs by the shop.
Anyway they may see rides over 1.2m leaving the park as it’s not in the parks target audience. Think Shockwave future will depend on if the rapids ever do reopen.

I think they looked at Paultons Park image and know they got a winner with Peppa Pig world and build the park up from there with family rides up to 1.2m tall and the looping group really brought Drayton Manor for the Thomas land area and think they will continue to add new attractions and be good for a idea for meet and greets and maybe a indoor show up stairs by the shop.
Anyway they may see rides over 1.2m leaving the park as it’s not in the parks target audience. Think Shockwave future will depend on if the rapids ever do reopen.
I do agree with the last part of that and i doo think they need to get splash canyon open with some more enhanced safety measures such as tanois and doors on the rings

I think Flat rides unless they got a simple control system like the Bounty or Flying Dutchman do have a limited life in the parks as with it been 17 years old it’s had a lot of work done to it over the years. Submission at Alton Towers only lasted 12 years.

Wonder what’s wrong with it now or has it been sold?
76857022-F065-4FC6-B92F-ED94779C62A0.jpeg

Nobody should be buying it, and if it’s been for sale for a while, clearly nobody is. I wonder if there will be a cut off for this and Apocalypse when the park will just accept they won’t be brought and scrap them?

Back