Chairlift

Here’s one of the old concrete footers for one of the towers

03/07/19

75A95751-BCFF-45A1-B66C-0EF64BA7F42E.jpeg

I assume that now G-Force has been removed they've also cleared the Chairlift site next to G-Force as well
If you look at the pictures/video that was posted you can see the railings were still there but given the apparent pace of deconstruction that might not be the case anymore. It would make a lot of sense to clear it with g force as it’s just dead space

The company been hired to remove the coaster and building. I wonder if they will remove the footing or just cover them over.
The company hired to do the beach will remove the chairlift the rest of it. I reckon the rumoured flat ride/kids tracked ride will go on the foundation’s of G forces station building.

I would love the railings in my garden if they came available to buy.
Think it looks weird that it’s still not been removed yet from the park.
I think it was left last season probably because it makes no sense to remove this and then come back to finish the job the following season, best to get it done in one job. It's probably still standing so that they can clear the G Force photo booth and move that to Buffalo (as speculated) and then demolish the both of them, they are very close after all.

Does anyone know what happened to the chairlift? I know the gondolas are still on site as you can see them behind pizza and pasta, but was the rest of the equipment sold on?

There a junkyard of old scenes and rides round the back of the old cable car building and across the coach park they could be in there but they also could have been sold for scrap

Back