Accelerator

Just saw this in the BirminghamLive Article linked in the Coronavirus Thread. I noticed the rocket has gone from the top of Accelerator, I wonder why...

0_IFP_BEM_280420Drayton037JPG.jpg

14ED96A2-181D-4353-A9F5-80F0977A4AFE.jpeg

You currently exit to the left by the photo booth.
We brokedown on it on Sunday was up there for about 15 mins
2BA77497-AF87-4483-AFDC-37D399C15AC4.jpeg

Just been reading up on a Drayton Manor deal with Thomas and Friends and it includes all Hit entertainment and Mattel which make Hot wheels but they only had the contract to sell the products only and I doubt Drayton had the funds to pay for another IP on a coaster that wouldn’t bring anymore guests into the park.

Regardless of the contract, I would like to see Accelerator's track painted a different colour in the future. The green really doesn't match the theme at all.

Regardless of the contract, I would like to see Accelerator's track painted a different colour in the future. The green really doesn't match the theme at all.
Yes, i agree that the track needs painting as the green doesn't fit at all for the theme but what color would you like to see it be and what would you not want to see it

Yes, i agree that the track needs painting as the green doesn't fit at all for the theme but what color would you like to see it be and what would you not want to see it
The purple concept looked nice but I remember having a conversation with someone and I'm pretty sure they said they would get sued by Hot Wheels if they did this. Orange would look nice.

What you got to remember it’s 10 years old now. I would like the track to be red with the supports with Having graffiti sprayed.
Also when the train is pulled back have speakers added saying welcome to Drayton Manor rally sit back and get ready for the race of your life 3,2,1. Move the camera to the bottom of the drop. Enclose the station building to make it look like a garage.

What you got to remember it’s 10 years old now. I would like the track to be red with the supports with Having graffiti sprayed.
Also when the train is pulled back have speakers added saying welcome to Drayton Manor rally sit back and get ready for the race of your life 3,2,1. Move the camera to the bottom of the drop. Enclose the station building to make it look like a garage.
where has that ten years gone i remembered when it opened

Back