Car Park

Harry

This was one of the things that need to be sorted. When it’s been pouring down with rain over night and during the day, the surfaces are so muddy cars go sliding around, and I was on car park duty a lot, near enough everyday.

There was even a time that people pull in too quick they slide and almost collide with another car. They floor needs to be resurfaced and grips added to deduce damage to the grass and cars.

DDAC2968-870D-4EEE-83F1-26528E28B456.jpeg

Last edited:
Hopefully with the money they making next season with the charge with result is a real car Park been build in 2020 maybe they will start building the multi-storey car park soon

Reactions: Dan
What about putting down a high grade grass protection mesh this usually helps prevent grass from becoming boggy. I've seen it used at large National Trust properties and it works pretty well even in severe wet conditions. It's pretty environmentally friendly keeping a car park grassy rather than a huge slab of concrete or tarmac.

I heard that the main car park is getting the grass removed and making look like the 1st couples of rows that were done last season.
They needed to do something after putting there prices up from £2 to £6 within a year.

I heard that the main car park is getting the grass removed and making look like the 1st couples of rows that were done last season.
They needed to do something after putting there prices up from £2 to £6 within a year.
Yes, the car parks are a bit of a state and it’s even worse give how much they charge for them.

Back