Captain's Sea Adventure

Harry

Opened in 2015 along with the opening of the new Thomas Land expansion area. Captain's Sea Adventure is a Zamperla Watermania with 6 boats, seating 4 riders per boat. The gondola has a rotation speed of 4 RPM. With a minimum height limit of 90cm, this is one of 4 rides in Thomas Land that implements a minimum height requirement.

1ABDC5A6-77A0-4CA5-BF2A-D27A90BDD50F.jpeg

Last edited:
I seem to remember the water jets were replaced multiple times on Captain's Sea Adventure, would I be correct in saying that?

The water cannons are added at the start of the summer season and removed in September.
When the water cannons were connected the queue line was full but hardly anyone wanted to go on it with the search light.

I think that's a good idea in theory! Nobody wants to get drenched in the winter, they'll be cold all day. Last time I went on was with a younger family member in the cooler months of the year, when the ride opened, and I got drenched. This seems like a good idea to me, although Themeparksandy1981 seems to think this impacts upon popularity with the search lights being added instead - I guess it's an effect only seen in the dark really.

Captain's Sea Adventure is actually home to some great theming surrounding the ride to make it more cohesive with Thomas Land - these buildings look very realistic and helps enhance how immersive Thomas Land is. Images taken 16/04/19.

Does anyone know if the water guns around the edge of the ride are returning? They have been covered by bags since the start of the season.

I do love this ride, it basically becomes parent warfare.

Does anyone know if the water guns around the edge of the ride are returning? They have been covered by bags since the start of the season.

I do love this ride, it basically becomes parent warfare.
The water guns are still covered as of today, I think they will most likely return for June/July.

The water guns have finally been uncovered in preparation for the hot summer days that are not very far away!

Reactions: Dan
whenever we go in the Thomas land expansion and whenever they have the lights on them no the water cannons, there is always one kid sitting in the boat on their own they just look so sad

Back