Shockwave

19/08/19

DSC_0004.JPG

DSC_0040.JPG

DSC_0042.JPG

DSC_0052.JPG

DSC_0059.JPG

I was at the park yesterday and Shockwave went down at approximately midday. I don’t know what caused it but there was a full evacuation and everybody had to leave the train from about the middle of the lift hill. Strangely the train stayed there for the rest of the day and was still there when I left. Does anybody know what happened?

Sounds like lift hill motor has blown and it needs removing and needs a new 1 or send away to be repaired.
Not good having the only thrill coaster left in the park down.

Went on this for the 1st time in 3/4 years and not sure if it’s my age or the coasters age but rode the front and it felt faster but more rougher. We got back to the station and as no one else had joined the queue they asked if we wanted to go round again we said no thanks and got off. The couple next of us had been round 3 times without moving seats.

Went on this for the 1st time in 3/4 years and not sure if it’s my age or the coasters age but rode the front and it felt faster but more rougher. We got back to the station and as no one else had joined the queue they asked if we wanted to go round again we said no thanks and got off. The couple next of us had been round 3 times without moving seats.
The front is great on Shockwave. When you get to the top of the lift hill and the car starts to drop you can’t see anything in front of you for a second or so!

Reactions: Dan
Shockwave has currently been stuck on the lift hill for about an hour. No guests have yet been evacuated, however I hope the issue is resolved soon

Back