Shockwave

Reaction Score
17 years ago when Klondike was there Action
Park was the best themed area of the park with Shockwave, Splash Canyon, Klondike, Black Revolver and the food units all themed the same when G Force came all the building were painted bright colours and now the whole area looks a mis-match.

Reaction Score
If the rumoured re-theme of Splash Canyon is going ahead then I can also see shockwave getting the same treatment as it will look stupid if they only painted the Splash Canyon building and not the building for the queue line of shockwave.

Ciaran

Reaction Score
Favourite Ride
Apocalypse
They did say they were gonna paint the track for the 2021 season so could be getting a new colour scheme or painting the original parts of track that didn’t get done.
I highly doubt the track would be painted any colour other than blue, it's what it's known for. A repaint would be nice though, especially on the supports as the paint is peeling and rusting. The lift hill supports definitely need a paint too since they haven't been done since 1994.

Reaction Score
I highly doubt the track would be painted any colour other than blue, it's what it's known for. A repaint would be nice though, especially on the supports as the paint is peeling and rusting. The lift hill supports definitely need a paint too since they haven't been done since 1994.
They started on them but never got round to finishing it.
It was done in stages over 3 closed seasons with the back end of the coaster been painted 1st. G force on the other hand was painted in 1 closed season.
It must be 10 years since the trains were painted Red and Blue

remlap

Reaction Score
Favourite Ride
The Buffalo
Just noticed this on their Facebook page View attachment 2544
Yeah there’s a blog post on the website too about 2021 preparations.

Looking at the pictures it looks like looping are really spending some money.

I can’t remember the last time they painted so much of the park. Can’t wait to go and see what’s changed.