Shockwave

Was Shockwave closed all day?
2FD8DD19-2B64-47D6-9F35-DEB13C05EF2C.jpeg

Anybody know why they were only filling the first 2 rows on shortwave today? Is this a common thing now? They were announcing it over the tanoy that it was due to weather conditions really gained a cue for this reason today

Anybody know why they were only filling the first 2 rows on shortwave today? Is this a common thing now? They were announcing it over the tanoy that it was due to weather conditions really gained a cue for this reason today
I don’t think it’s common as when we went last week to the park , they was loading a full train. Not sure why they would load just 2 rows though seems a little bizarre. Surely if it was down to the weather then the train shouldn’t have run.

I don’t think it’s common as when we went last week to the park , they was loading a full train. Not sure why they would load just 2 rows though seems a little bizarre. Surely if it was down to the weather then the train shouldn’t have run.
Well this is what I was thinking, but the anouncments said diffrent. The ride wouldn't of had a cue if they was filling the train, was a little disappointing to say the least

They only load 2 rows if it was or is raining due to the drive tyres being too slippy to move the train properly.

Back