TLC

Dan

Team Member
Team Member
Welcome to the TLC Thread!

This has ben created so that members can share their opinions on recent refurbishment / maintenance work carried out by the park. And also to speculate / suggest other areas that require maintenance in their eyes.

Drayton Manor are generally very good with their park TLC and there are often "surprise" refreshments as seen on Dodgems Ahoy, The Haunting and Sheriff's Shootout.

Let us know your opinions and what you'd like to see next below!

As for what I can see getting TLC this year is very limited considering how many rides have had it since 2016! I’d say Thomas Land won’t get any drastic changes so maybe Jolly Buccaner? I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again it’s looking old now! It needs the theming the dodgems got a few years back to make Pirates Cove a bit more lively even if Pirates Adventure is still closed!

Reactions: Dan
My knowledge of when the rides were refurbished/revamped:

Big Wheel - 2011
The Haunting - 2016
Flying Dutchman - 2016
Stormforce 10 - 2015/2017
Pandemonium - 2017/18
Sheriff's Showdown - 2018

Reactions: Dan
Themeparksandy1981 you're right! There's always something new being done at the park, I think they do a great job of taking care of it.

AvalancheAttractionsUK some theming on the wall of Jolly Buccaneer like that seen on Dodgem's Ahoy would look great! Maybe some exotic plants?

Personally I'd like the Entrance near the house (closest to the gate, not sure of the name) to have some TLC, it's a very strange entrance and is very dark and quiet, I'd love to see something done here. Maybe a repaint on those lovely colonial-style entrance buildings? I'd also quite like to see some work done on Safari Pizza & Pasta, it has its own thread here, but to bring it in with the new Toilets would be great.

What else would you like to see being done?

Back