Apocalypse

Dont know if anyone knows but ive noticed (especially on stand up floorless) it shakes tons when its half way down, u can see this offride and feel it a little onride. is there a reason to this or is it just age

just saw on theme park worldwide stand up with floor is back on 1 of them, dont know if stand up floorless is off

Think we not gonna be seeing this ride again. Look at the queue line with only 1 sit down side open
47CCAF0E-BE0E-4FF0-BA51-F5542965ADE4.jpeg
CD4097BC-4CEE-45E7-A82D-E8F58E942A68.jpeg

I think apocalypse’s days are numbered. I don’t know if it’s because of the lack of stand up and flourless recently but it hasn’t seemed as popular this year.

Such a shame, but if it's at the end of it's life, so be it, what a ride! I just pray they replace it with something as thrilling as possible, and still maybe add a smaller drop tower, similar to Venom as well.

I can see Drayton launching apocalypse month in October. Come to Drayton Manor for your last chance to ride apocalypse before it closes for good on 31st Oct.
Parts of the ride will be sold off in the shop with the rest sold for scrap if a buyer can’t be found. Then maybe a Disc o coaster opens on its site July 2022.

I was on floorless on Sunday and there wasn’t even a queue. Looks like both stand up with floors are out of action now. Which is quite sad seeing a drop tower with only 2 sides open. Do think a sit down drop tower would be good for the park.

Back