Apocalypse

Apocalypse had a new soundtrack installed last year. It's not bad; and a step up from playing the local radio. Around the time it opened it used to play the sounds of footsteps and the 'ambient sounds' of being in a hazardous environment. Would love more atmospheric stuff like that re-added to the station building. Something that sounds menacing, industrial and evil like this
Thanks ever so much, been looking for this for ages!

Reactions: Dan
Apocalypse had a new soundtrack installed last year. It's not bad; and a step up from playing the local radio. Around the time it opened it used to play the sounds of footsteps and the 'ambient sounds' of being in a hazardous environment. Would love more atmospheric stuff like that re-added to the station building. Something that sounds menacing, industrial and evil like this
Never mind, I thought it would be the one played in 2019. Does anyone have this music, and if so could you send it Me?

Reactions: Dan
27/08/19

64DFD250-C626-47C8-9E10-90CC5828E10B.jpeg

Think it was during the construction of the ride so HSE would be with the company who were working on it and not the park.
Didn’t know it all just a ladder in the centre leading up to the motor room.
notice the lack of safety stuff when the he was carrying up the ladder.
A very interesting watch. I thought there'd be spiral staircases or something of the sort, not ladders. I would not fancy climbing to the top of Apocalypse... Amazing to see the ride in its opening format too, and to see the hype there was around the ride.

Think the ride really needs maintenance during the closed season. The standup/Floorless worked good so the queue was kept low but the sit down opened with Both but cause of the social distancing it on average loaded 2 persons on each then September onwards it went down to just 1 in use so the queue was near the entrance and on the final day of the season none of the sit down was in use.
3674434E-00FF-4457-8A95-D59F89A8A932.jpeg

Back