Apocalypse

Interesting Apocalypse is no longer for sale on the site. Could this mean the park have reconsidered and it's staying for now? https://www.interlink-lg.com/used-rides/
A600FD40-0EA6-422E-9431-46A81FB7D532.png

Was the same on Monday too. I’m not too sure what’s going on with the stand up towers but the throughput is appalling right now.
There was that Sam going round the park today with another girl and the team from Pleasure beach experience. They were filming a lot and they were on the stand up section.

Yeah. I live in Tamworth so have an Annual Pass. They’re great value!
Oh awesome stuff - yeah they’re fantastic. I think the retail discount should be 20% like it used to be but apart from that they’re great. I’m not sure if we have a thread dedicated to the new annual passes actually, there probably should be one!

If u read Trip adviser many people moaning to Guest Services about the amount of people in the park and the queues and they said it’s currently only 30% full.

I think pre-Covid the park capacity was 15k, I’m not sure what it is now though.

I would say it’s no more than 5000 as if it is 15000 max during the fireworks events in Many areas you couldn’t move with 90% of rides queues outside the normal queue. I do wonder if the park don’t find a buyer for this will they just keep it going as long as possible or remove it anyway.

I would say it’s no more than 5000 as if it is 15000 max during the fireworks events in Many areas you couldn’t move with 90% of rides queues outside the normal queue. I do wonder if the park don’t find a buyer for this will they just keep it going as long as possible or remove it anyway.
It still seems popular so unless they replace it with something equally thrilling I think it might put people without kids visiting.

Back