Splash Canyon

I think the park has as well as the boats have been kept in the water by the side of pirate adventure
CF62D8CF-E9CE-4957-A5A7-DC726DD65089.png

Now if they didn’t think the ride wasn’t gonna come back they would have sold them.

The Bryan's did tend to keep onto things for while even if the ride was never coming back though. I do wonder if they would buy new rafts with the extra safety screen/mesh at the side of the seats like Infinity Falls or some of the other Intamin raft designs :unsure:

They'll likely just re-use the old boats, I don't see them splashing out (no pun intended) on new boats as this would be costly.

I imagine when and if they want to get this ride open it will have enhanced safety measures like a tannoy and more CCTV cameras around the ride and i also wonder if they have changed any of the themeing or if they are still run down sheds

Awesome, that officially confirms its coming back! What does everyone think of all the bright colours? It’s certainly very vibrant!

I like it and it could mean that the whole area could be themed to suit a beach theme. I wonder if they ordered new boats or put doors on the current boats.

No it’s not officially been confirmed that the ride is reopening but they wouldn’t be spending all this money on replacing rotten wood and repainting the buildings just so it looks nice when the train goes round and guests seeing it from shockwave.

Back