Splash Canyon

I'm also very interested in what appears to be ground works for possibly foundations near the Buffalo. Any more details what these could be for?

I hope after this hearing later today and Friday it means Colin Bryan and his family can enjoy retirement/working somewhere else with the looping group trying to get a good 6 month season out of 2021.
Hopefully it will draw a line under the tragic accident.

I’m interested to see what fine will be handed out. As Drayton Manor Parks Ltd is in administration I can’t see them handing out a massive fine as there will be nothing to pay it.

I think the administrators will make sure the companies/suppliers who Drayton Manor Park Ltd owe money to get there money 1st.
The Looping group haven’t listed the rapids on the website yet as it’s got to passed off by HSE and get a safety certificate that every ride needs before they can allow guests on the ride. Im sure when the ride reopens it will look like a new attraction.

I'm also very interested in what appears to be ground works for possibly foundations near the Buffalo. Any more details what these could be for?
It's just a new path nothing amazing

Attachments

• 20210307_145856.jpg
    20210307_145856.jpg
    7.7 MB · Views: 175
ADVENTURE COVE
Immerse yourself in a brand-new world of nautical fun. Adventure Cove; anchoring in 2021.

An exciting addition to the park, the new Adventure Cove area will be a nautical themed zone for the whole family to enjoy, with fun add-ons to some of the park’s most-loved family-favourites, and a selection of new rides and attractions.

The new area is set to bring a vibrant maritime theme, offering a bright and colourful coastal feel, with barrels, boats and steering wheels aplenty.

The first of many attractions to be announced in the park is the new River Rapids ride. The young and young-at-heart will be taken on a journey, through a cartoon-style fishing port, on their very own 9-person boat around a rapids course, past vibrant painted shacks and seafarers.

Family-favourites such as Shockwave have also been painted in a vibrant rainbow of colours, bringing a fresh and fun atmosphere to the area. A riveting light-house rescue mission awaits guests for Stormforce 10, on this wild, white-knuckle ride like no other. Stormforce 10 fans will also be thrilled with the painting of the iconic tower, creating a dramatic view over the lake.

The new Adventure Cove area is set to open in stages from spring 2021, with more attractions to be announced in due course. The exciting addition is the first investment phase of new owners, Looping Group, which aims to introduce more new elements to the park’s family-friendly offering.

Looks absolutely brilliant!!!!! (y)I knew they would get new rafts as I couldn't imagine them recycling the old ones gives the history of them.

The new rafts look exactly like the Infinity Falls ones which are great by the way! What I think is great also, is the capacity of the ride has increased too from 6 to 9 a raft which is something drayton have needed.

Honestly can not wait to visit!!! Great work guys

Looks absolutely brilliant!!!!! (y)I knew they would get new rafts as I couldn't imagine them recycling the old ones gives the history of them.

The new rafts look exactly like the Infinity Falls ones which are great by the way! What I think is great also, is the capacity of the ride has increased too from 6 to 9 a raft which is something drayton have needed.

Honestly can not wait to visit!!! Great work guys
An additional 3 people per boat should definitely improve throughput in the long-run, although I guess I will be one party per boat while covid restrictions remain.

Really looking forward to seeing what they've done to this.

Back