Car Parks

Harry

Trying to get from Fairfield to Longwood, and then out?

Didn’t manage to get any pictures but new signage has appeared at the car parks. They look really smart.

We went both days at the weekend and I don’t remember them being there Saturday so I think they appeared Saturday night/Sunday morning.

Also they appear to have removed the ice creams and letters from the car park which makes finding your car a little tricky if it’s busy.

Has any annual pass holders been having problems getting in and out the car park barriers this week? Today I had to press help on the ticket machine to enter and exit the park.

I'm an ultimate pass holder from last year and had an issue a few weeks back. I had a suspicion it was the barrier on the far left that caused the issue, I'd never used it before that visit - it issued me a ticket and although guest services assured me that I wouldn't have an issue on exit (they updated the system and gave me a validated ticket) the barrier didn't rise on grrrrrr.....

I've not used that barrier since and not had a problem. May be a coincidence but I don't see a reason to risk it!

On entering I tried the middle and right barrier and then pressed the help and the barrier just lifted and on the way out I tried the right barrier and pressed the help barrier and it just lifted so they must know what cars are on the database and having problems atm.

Back